Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Term two Imersion assembly


Walt: use different types of sentences to improve writing.



Have you seen your teacher on a hovercraft? I was in the hall for term 2, immersion assemble when i saw my teacher on the hovercraft. I thought our teacher was going to fall off.

First we walked into to the the hall and sat down for immersion assembly. When we sat down they were people giving out some pikelets to get one you had to sit up. A drone helicopter flying around using bluetooth and controlled from a samsung phone and it was also taking photos of us.

My Favourite act was team five they were dressed up like soldiers. The leader sang a song as they marched to the back of the hall. It was funny and awesome.

Then it was Mr barks turn he made a hovercraft. He got Mr Somerville to jump on it because he was wearing a cape. Mr Somerville was having fun i think.

I thought the topic of the term was going to be boring but it was cool. I think this is going to be the best term of the year. I hope you enjoyed my writing.



Our task was to use different types of sentences to improve our writing. Rosalina marked my writing i got a 3 and a 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment