Pages

Thursday 5 January 2017

SLJ - D2A2

I think that bullfighting should be banned because if I was a child of the bull that is fighting the humans and he never came back to me after I would have very angry at the humans, but then the humans would feel the same way and would want to kill the bulls for what they had done to a family member.
Image result for bullfighting
Research shows that on average 210,000 bulls are killed a year during this event. That is why I think bullfighting should be banned.






1 comment:

  1. Wow that is a lot of bulls. I didn't know that. I think you're right that they should ban it, but that is our personal opinions.

    My next question is this though: Do you think we, as New Zealanders, should have any say in what Mexicans do?

    If Mexicans saw one of our traditions, maybe a tradition like Easter where we all eat chocolate eggs for a month, and were like "Hey NZ, we want you to stop that because you're all getting fat" how would you feel?

    I know it's not the same as killing animals for fun, but I'd still like to hear what you have to say.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete