Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

ASB Digi-Poi Was The Bomb

The sun was hot on my face as the year 7 &8’s from my school was singing beautifully. I felt pumped because it was my first time at Polyfest.

My highlight of the day was the ASB Digi-Poi. Mostly because we had fun and we got to make our own little group to make a small clip and put it on the internet.

My 2nd highlight was the free things we got like a 2 in 1 mini phone fan and a Mai FM fan, ASB sunglasses,sunscreen, hacky sack and another fan. I liked how my group all got flava tattoos on our right check, I got mine on my left.

My 3rd highlight was the Nui FM limbo game and the Nui Fm duck game. The duck game was the best I got really wet, we had to get 8-10 rubber ducks out of a basin using our elbows.


I really enjoyed going to Polyfest mostly because it was my first time going to Polyfest. I really want to go again. I hope you enjoyed this writing. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment