Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

My Role Model is my mum

Why ___ is my role model
Remember the T.I.I.C structure.
T
Title - What you will be explaining
I
Introduction - Tell your audience what the topic is about and what is to be explained.
I
Information - Explain the elements or steps in a logical sequence
C
Conclusion - Final summarising statement, an evaluation or comment about what you have explained.


Title
How to have a fun weekend
Introduction
My mum is my role model her name is Te Awhina A.K.A TA. My Mum means the world to me if she dies i’ll turn grey like the guy off trolls. I love my mum like she loves Mac Donalds.
Information
1st element
My mum is my role model because she inspires me to be the best I can be.My mum helped me to play sports and to challenge myself. My mum said “ If it’s too hard give it a try like netball” I said “I don’t like playing netball”
Information
2nd element

My mum carried me for 9 nine months and changed my nappies for 1.5 years, I don’t know if that is true but I think it’s true. Most people don’t realize that at a young age. All mums have done that in life.
Information
3rd element
My mum is a hard working women both at home and at school, last year she never really had enough time to have a sleep or even a nap. She worked at night being a merchandiser for sealord and work during the day at Pt England school being a teacher aide.
Conclusion
Why my mum is my role model is because when I grow up I want to be like her. These are the reasons why she is my role model she carried me for nine months and changed my nappies for 1.5 years, she inspired me to be the best I can be and she is a hard working women.

No comments:

Post a Comment